Tuesday 17 May 2011

Canon EOS 1000D Review : Canon Rebel XS / Canon EOS 1000D simply a beautiful experience


I have several weeks examining the Canon EOS 1000D vs many opponents zooms 10 MP, I stopped the ultra cons, I like the comfort of the video and I wanted, but had too many good things with this camera and I decided it. I bought the Canon Rebel XS  and after several days of dirt test this camera, I thought it was a great experience.

Now I am a professional cameraman from a television station in Trinidad & Tobago, my goal for this unit was the need for heat live camera, which is impressive in low light and still using capture photography beautiful portrait of my site and for large prints. I did not want to shell out about $ 1000. United States to a camera body.

What is added by genuine Canon fully automatic mode is really accurate and includes quality photos, is always so easy for beginners and intermediate photography. The portrait is not blurred, the images are clean and nicely colored, excellent quality photo prints in large format. P (program mode) I like much at first, because this mode adjusts the exposure so beautiful I found it addictive. I shot caused a lot of pictures of cars on the highway at night with bright, sharp and vibrant color. Night pictures at ISO 800 was very very very little noise, and I mean, I studied the images on screens 15 inches to appeal to reason, but he was really impressed.

The autofocus is very fast. XS theory is "only" a 7-point autofocus system with respect to the 9-point XSi, forgive me when I say there is no need for a further 2 points if the camera focuses as quickly and accurately . I do not have a soft image when they come with the shooting in AF mode.

Now, for those point and shoot cameras that pride themselves on'".... face detection "5-sided ... 6.7, sometimes even the 15th I also have a 10 MP Ultra Zoom is just important, if not less, if the focusing ability of the camera is bad or average, and given the "lens medium" quality that they are made.

I learned that it is not obvious Ultra Zoom 10 MP 10 MP SLR D just ... to compare chalk and cheese.
I also bought the Tamron 70mm - 300mm F4-5.6 telephoto macro. No vignetting at both ends of the lens.
Auto ISO is great, do not hit a shot when the camera is estimated or underestimated the ISO level.

The manual mode, this unit is most impressive for me. The Canon Rebel XS  is on tests for various magazines to come faster than other rival MP 10 fps when it comes to shooting pictures of bursting. It really always take 3 frames per second, it draws 2.3 fps in low light, the worst is at 1 fps in all quality 10 MP.

I do not have a poorer quality, as used since I bought a 8GB storage Transcend SDHC card is not a problem.

Most of my photos was in the night, was amazing for the little ones in the daylight. The colors are very bright, very very nice depth of field. Macro works well. Image Optimizer simply shocked the life out of me. I was in a shady spot and without flash, it has really improved the issue blows over without the background, things almost impossible to point and shoot cams.

Stuff I agree with "contributions" is not:
  1. "The camera feels cheaply built ".... simply wrong, nothing is wrong, the buttons are really easy to push, not a clique cheap to install, the objective sense of security to him, and a wink good when it is set. battery compartment to protect themselves. Your fingers should consume open the door, no problem by chance. Rubber door a.v. Ports good snap. Rubber grip is tight enough, smooth enough to not irritate your hands.
  2. "XS" too expensive "to pull the report XSi ..... xsi slower than the XS, XSi, XS image quality is the same even if the XSi 12 MP The XSi can be 3. " LCD and some other updates, but these improvements do not add up, if the photo is taken and the quality of the two cameras fit equally. I chose the XSI, if I wanted to spend $ 150 more. us, but for lower prices, I'm still sorry.
  3. "The XS has a 2.5-inch LCD, some of them over competitors LCD 3", "I can see everything clearly on the LCD when is much greater with image, even with histograms and raster gun .. then you may need to install a TV tuner as well .... the 2.5 is "more than enough.
  4. "The XS XSi compared with no spot metering is a big problem" - had no reason to complain again after 500 and 200 days of night shots hit shots.

The downside: the EOS software to download pictures to your computer and remotely control the camera via the computer is terrible. It is an object to load because it is on the beach, Balling when you click "Upload". Digital Professional software is not available. I was determined to be the cause of the installation are not able to use the software. Mac version here.
Better use i-photo and Photoshop.

I highly rate this camera, and as a videographer who is used to broadcast quality TV of the Canon EOS 1000D is worthwhile, and since canon is so keen to put pressure on the Canon Rebel XS they significantly with the price of the XS ..... I recommend people buy the XS and deserves a good goal to reduce the discount. The trick lies in the lens and the user rather than the camera.

Visit also our blog, Health and Beauty info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites